Monday 13 July 2009

The trip home from Jersey

As I wasn't aware if breakfast had been arranged for later Phil and I got up at 8:30 just incase. Katie was there before us. I thought that she'd had though the same but then realised that she was up more to do with catching her plane, that she's paid for on her own, back to UK.

As I explained in the previous post, the breakfast menu was "Full English" or "Nothing" Well, there was toast and cereal too. I had my full English AND some cereal figuring that it would be a while before I got free breakfasts away from home. Slowly everyone else appeared and had their fill of Fat, Protein and Red Meat.

The buck was being passed from pillar to post about "what time" "where" and "how" regarding us leaving for the ferry port. Weirdly enough, the person asking the questions but was to know least about anything was Company Manager Wayne, a clue in the job description there folks. This took most of us back a little but wasn't to come as a surprise. But this appeared to be more of a thing of 'I don't give a fuck aboutanything because I am still pouting about yesterday' "Yesterday" being his row with Katie and being pissed off at Bill for coming on stage wearing his John Denver Wig, Glasses and Hat. Though the obvious flaw in his logic is that if he indeed didn't give a fuck, then why be the one to ask all the questions?

It was Clive that took the role of organiser and so made arrangements to meet outside at 11:00 and then walk to the Ferry port if no transport was arranged for the 12:00 check in as it was a mere 10 minute walk from the Opera House.

I walked over to the Theatre and sure enough no transportation was arranged. Nathan decided to defecate Wayne's Van a bit with some electrical tape. This basically meant making a phallic shape which provided some much needed giggle treatment from him and me.




Nathan and I decided to take a stroll to the Ferry port. We got lost along the quay but made ground eventually. We was in awe of the boats and noticed one that needed a photo.

You probably cannot see in the photo but just above the engine is the boat's name, "LIQUID ASSETS" There is a long definition for the meaning of this term but it basically means MONEY. So to have a boat called that, is it not basically saying "Oh Be-jesuz, I am fakin loaded me!"? I wonder if he/she's planning on an upgrade to the boat to be called "RICH AS FUCK"? If you got it, flaunt it eh?

At the Ferry Port, a long wait was had before we were board. While here, Dan, Nathan and I had a rather humorous (and public) conversation about the game Soggy Biscuit. But "Sticky Biccy" was to become a more preferred term. For those of you not in the know, allow me to enlighten you:



According to Wikipedia here's what's to be said about Soggy Biscuit (Sticky Biccy, although a better name, wields no results)

























Soggy biscuit is a purported male masturbation game in which the participants stand around a biscuit masturbating until ejaculating on to it; the last person to do so must eat the biscuit.[1] The game is also known in Australia as soggy Sao after the SAO brand of biscuits popular there.[2] The term "soggy biscuit" is thought to have originated in Australia sometime in the 1960s.[1] Although the terminology may differ slightly, the notability of the game is such that variations on the theme are referred to in popular culture, examples including Stephen Fry's The Liar, the German movie Crazy,Adam Green's song "Mozzarella Swastikas", and Skinless's song "Scum Cookie". It was also referred to in a 2009 episode of Skins and the second episode of the first series of sketch show Horne and Corden and in a 2007 episode of the web show "Dorm Life"

[edit]See also


I don't think I need to elaborate on this further do I? I will point out though that I have never played this game nor ever will. Just the thought of it made me piss myself though. Shame the elderly couples and the school kids on the row of seats adjacent to us didn't see the funny side to this game. Still you can't please everyone!

So it was onto the Ferry and on to UK. The crossing was meant to have been rough, puke bags were handed out, Phil and his unfeasibly weak stomach rushed to the shop to stock up on "lil' Timmy's Dicky Tummy" pills-a childrens remedy for sea sickness, and we all braced ourselves for a rocky boat trip.

FUCKING NOTHING HAPPENED! I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED! I was hoping to get some great shots of folk being thrown about, cups of tea falling on sleeping pensioners, Kids Puking over thier parents... FUCK ALL.. NOTHING!

Here's boaty pics. I felt it wouldn't have been a proper trip if I didn't take any.



After a few hours, taking God and Politics, it was back on the mainland. The was an almighty queue to get out of the Ferry port because there was beach fun day and us leaving coincided with that finishing and a busy Weymouth closing for business on a Saturday.

We eventually got going, got to Atlantic audio, loaded up keys, drums and other luggage and fucked off back to Wales... hurraaah!



No comments: