Tuesday 2 June 2009

Blackpool aftermath

Well well, there certainly wasn't anywhere near 400 in attendance tonight. If there was, most were ducking down behind their seats or decided to hang around the bar area and watch the show on the monitors with beer in hand. Nah, I didn't think any of them was a viable explanation either. That must mean no bugger came despite loads being given away for free. What does that say about the show, people don't want to see the show even if it costs them nothing! Yeah, back to being depressed again.

Not really, there was just enough there for me to think of as a crowd and so I played with extra fire. Partly because the Vesloskis were in. They know me as a Soundman with the circus of horrors so I wanted to whoop ass and take names on the kit as that's where I feel I rightly belong.

It's phil's birthday so with google maps on the iPhone coming to the rescue with locating a 24 off license, we're off to have a few tipples before bed.

Until tomorrow, another day, another dollar as it were!

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: