Monday 8 June 2009

Hunstanton

The drive to Hunstanton was mared by the bloody rain that just wouldn't stop. I fact it didn't stop from the moment we got there until we packed up and left. It really killed my mood, which would have been likened to a bear after it got it's balls caught in a man trap after mistaking a bees hive for a croissant if not for getting up, having breakfast and getting my ass to the gym before setting off.

Once at hunstanton, I set up the drums really early and proceeded to hit seven shades of shit out of them. Which must have done the crew's head in by bollocks to them, I needed this!

I didn't get time for lunch before the elders massed the loyal deciples to "the meeting" The prophecy hath come to pass! ...it was just to discuss travel arrangements for the Isle of Man trip the following day.

... According to the ancient text encribed within the scriptures!

I arranged some tickets for Dan, Jessica and Malcolm and went for something to eat. Couldn't find somewhere decent so I decided on a USA chicken... Hope it's fresh having come all that way.

I was greeted by a Ginger polish man who served with excellent English and a polite manner you don't see often. I felt almost disappointed that I had no qualms with Jonny foreigner, over here taking OUR jobs, cluttering the health service and being nothing other that a drain to uk social network. But then I was redeemed, his assistant came and asked me would I like a bag but like, "jjooodyoooalikadabig" aaah, the hate came a flooding back... that's better!!!

Met Dan, malcolm and Jessica before the show and had a chat. I also met them half time and then after the show, which went well. It wasn't sold well again but again better than I was expecting.

Pulled the show down and headed off to Luton Ramada. Tomorrow we fly to the ancient civilisation known ad The Isle Of Man...

I HATE planes! I do I do doooooo aaaaaargh!!!!


Geolocate this post.



Posted with LifeCast


No comments: